Systems Engineer (1 year contract to hire)
A well-established Education Institute located in Marina del Rey is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their existing team on a contract to hire basis. This Systems Engineer will be responsible for various projects including system upgrades and migrations. They are willing to pay up to $60/hour for the ideal candidate. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a mixed Windows and Linux environment, along with networking and the ability to script.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Linux Administration Experience (RHEL, CentOS, Debian, etc.)
- Virtualization with VMware, vSphere or KVM
- Public cloud experience with AWS, Azure etc.
- Scripting experience with Bash, Python, Ruby or Powershell
- Familiarity with Chef, Puppet or Ansible is a plus
- Networking with Cisco r/s and palo alto is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit