Systems Infrastructure Engineer
One of the largest public radio stations located in Pasadena, is looking for a Systems Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team. They are willing to pay up to $55/hour for the ideal candidate. This engineer will help to revamp their infrastructure by virtualizing their physical infrastructure. After this project, this role would move more into a DevOps position where you would work on a cross-functional team directly supporting the development environment. Candidate will help with code maintenance & deployment, working directly with their code repository.
Their digital media platform is seen and heard by millions. This is great opportunity for someone who wants to expand their skillset and work with a close knit team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Linux administration (RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu)
- Configuration Management experience, Chef preferred
- Office 365, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Cloud Experience with AWS is a Plus
- Virtualization experience with VMware
- Knowledge of Powersell and SQL
- Experience with code repositories (Git/GitHub)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit