Apply for this job
April 29, 2018
Python Developer - Senior
The Mission is enable a cleaner, more intelligent and distributed energy infrastructure. A leading provider of the world’s most advanced energy storage system is looking for a Data Engineer to work on their software that controls and monitors energy systems in real-time. This is an opportunity to get involved in a growing company that generated over $32 million in revenue last year and was just recently acquired by another very well-known company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science
- Prior experience in predictive analytics and machine learning techniques
- Experience with time series models and artificial neural networks
- Strong experience with Python as the primary programming language
- Proficiency in MATLAB
- Can work collaboratively within a team but also independently
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters or PhD in statistics, mathematics or engineering
- Experience with Big Data and distributed systems
- Academic concentration on renewable energy
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and leadership position with significant upside in your career path as we are growing very fast.
- Stock options in a rapidly growing company.
- Dynamic, technology centric working environment within a very focused team.
- Opportunity to lead the development of real world applications with lasting impacts on green energy and smart grid industry.
- 401k with company match, full medical benefits, flexible work-life balance and generous PTO.
Apply for this Job
Justin Scott is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!
Back to job listings