Lead DevOps Engineer
A profitable web optimization and hosting company startup, located in Redwood City, is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer. With additional venture funding and an experienced team at the helm, they need this Lead DevOps Engineer to support their Linux-based 3rd party cloud infrastructure.
You would help migrate some of this infrastructure to their private Openstack environment, conduct Puppet configuration management, as well as continue their upgrades and updates to the newest and best technologies in the industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Strong experience with AWS , Rackspace, Azure, Openstack - Cloud Computing
- Need to have experience with Apache or Tomcat
- Need to have experience with MySQL (NoSQL or MongoDB would be a plus!)
- Need to have experience with Shell, Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Any experience with Puppet or Chef would be a huge plus
- Any experience with security or any other monitoring tools would be a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Catered meals