A SasS company, located in Dallas, is looking to add a Quality Assurance Engineer to their team. This company specializes in advanced predictive analytics and has built a platform that focuses on bridging the gap between business strategies for the real estate industry. This person will be responsible for creating test strategies, test plans and test cases as well as developing, designing, and executing quality assurance processes for their cloud based platform. This Engineer will be responsible for functional, Regression and Performance testing, integration, and also responsible for quality assurance in areas such as security and performance.
Are you passionate about technology, driven, and love working in a team based environment? This may be the position for you! Send in your resume ASAP for consideration!
***No corp-to-corp options are available and the company cannot provide visa sponsorship or transfer at this time.***.
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years of Software Application Testing experience
· Professional experience with one of the following: C#, Ruby, Java, Python
· Strong experience with creating testing plans/strategy, test cases, and user acceptance criteria
· You will also assist in regular code reviews.
· You should be self- reliant, and a motivated self-starter
Desired Skills & Experience
· You must be project and task oriented with attention to detail
· Passionate about working in a startup culture and environment
· Passionate about experimenting with/working with new frameworks/technologies
· Understanding of the full SDLC
Benefits & Perks
· Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision
· 401(k) matching
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· 4 Weeks PTO
· Relaxed/ Casual Environment
· Awesome, collaborative team