Cloud Network Engineer
A company that focuses on data solutions for universities and libraries located in Des Plaines is looking for a Cloud Network Engineer to build out and manage their thirteen data center locations. They are looking for someone who has worked with private cloud technologies and will be supporting the global infrastructure for the company. You will be solving any server or network related issues and monitoring the network. If you are looking for a role where you will have the opportunity to get your hands dirty on different technology, this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- CISCO Routers and/or Juniper configuration experience
- Experience working in a Data Center
- Exposure to network monitoring tools (Nagios preferred)
- LAN/WAN experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- CCNA or CCIE certification
- Background in telecommunications/carrier environment
Benefits & Perks
- Great health benefits, company culture, and PTO. This is one of the most established companies in the world, and they aren’t looking for just anyone!