Senior iOS Engineer
This company is using the latest in data science and data analytics to provide consumer-centric solutions to health insurance companies. They are building a brand new mobile application from the ground up using Swift and Objective-C. This application will be a consumer facing app including a long list of features from member health benefit info, to prescription details, to a google-like search engine that makes it easy to find doctors covered by your plan.
This healthcare app they are building has well over 3.5 million users, and this is just one of many! Since this is their first mobile application you will play a critical role in the decision making of this app. This is the ideal role for someone who wants to advance their tech career in an industry that directly impacts the lives of millions of Americans! The perks of this role include competitive pay, great health benefits, 3+ weeks’ vacation, and hammocks and arcade machines in the office just to name a few things!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6 – 10+ years of iOS development
- Swift (highly preferred)
- Ability to develop a mobile app from scratch (conception, architecture, development, and approval in the App Store)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of health insurance industry
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Great health benefits
- Paid time off
- Hammocks, arcade machines, movie theater style popcorn machine in the office