Senior DevOps Engineer (Ansible, AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, Python)
Are you interested in working for a leading sports entertainment company in Playa Vista/ LA that is changing the space of the entertainment industry? This well-established company is looking for a DevOps engineer to be a contributor to the automation team willing to pay up to $75.00 per hour for a specialized engineer. The ideal engineer will have a strong/fundamental technical quiver in a Linux environment. Ideally this engineer will have exposure to Systems, Networking, Databases and Automation.
If you’re an systems engineer, junior DevOps or automation specialist who can live on the command line, work with chef or puppet for configuration management and knows the fundaments of managing systems engineering, DevOps automation strong networking, setting up CI pipelines, and managing traffic in a high availability environment, this is the next step forward in your career as a DevOps engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- Automation: Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Web Architectures: NodeJS, LAMP, Java, Tomcat, Jboss
- Scripting with Python, PHP or Perl required.
- Apache and Nginx web server experience.
- AWS builds/architecture experience. Terraform for automation.
- Configuration management- Ansible
- Experience with ELK stack logging.
- Database: MySQL, Mongo, Redshift
Desired Skills & Experience
- CDN Experience is a bonus
- Vagrant or Docker experience a plus.
- Hadoop clusters.
- Load Balancers (such as HAProxy) a big plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit