Mid-Level .NET Developer
A compensation analytics company downtown is looking for an eager to learn mid-level developer to work with the customer success development team. In this role, you will be working with the client success team identifying errors with the application and developing new features. This team is growing quickly and want to groom this engineer to be a contributing member of the development team once they have a solid understanding of the product.
They are looking for someone with C#, ASP.NET MVC, and SQL experience in a professional environment. If you have experience working with end users or clients that will be a big plus. The development team is very collaborative and is using bleeding edge technologies like Angular2 and ASP.NET Core1.0. This role will give you a chance to be mentored by strong senior developers with extensive industry knowledge as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or Master’s in Computer Science
- Experience with server-side scripting technologies such as ASP or PHP
- Experience with relational database structures and stored procedures
- Track record of successful enterprise application development
- Solid understanding of web application development processes and user interface design.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to collaborate with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful application.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
- SCRUM/Agile process experience a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health Care Options
- 401k retirement plan options
- Professional development and cross-training.
- Commuter Benefits
- Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines.