One of Muse's "11 Companies That are Going to be Huge in 2016" is looking for a Product Manager to help brands launch their products to market. The person in this role would be helping direct the product vision, strategy, and product roadmaps for one of the leaders in event management and influencer analytics.
Required Skills & Experience
- Collaborating with global Engineering, SRE, Data, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams to aggregate and integrate feedback on the direction and functional implementation of product developments.
- Working closely with the VP Experience Design to produce functional and usable products that align with the defined user experience standards for the business.
- Validating and evaluating product enhancements in-line with the defined roadmap deliverables and specifications.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team in their efforts to train and support internal teams about product releases.
- Meet directly with customers and users in order to understand their pain points and to gather insights for roadmap planning, or direct feedback on product features.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years of product management experience in a similar SAAS environment.
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's