A technology startup in Dumbo, Brooklyn is adding a Business Analyst to their highly agile squad fulltime, and is willing to pay up to $60/hour for a six--month contract. The company is revolutionizing the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. The ideal candidate will be performing process, data and use case analysis, participating in architectural, design and product discussions and leading tech efforts.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in the Health Insurance industry especially with enrollment, eligibility and billing
- Knowledge of Federal and State Healthcare programs
- Demonstrated experience in Business/Systems Analysis and Requirements including analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with technology projects and agile development
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a major plus
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Equity and future growth possibilities
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with a chance to help define the culture