My client is a cross-device marketing technology company in the Flatiron area of Manhattan. Their groundbreaking, proprietary tech assimilates billions of data points to find the human relationship between smartphones, desktops, laptops, tablets, connected TVs and game consoles. They are looking for the human relationship in order to help their clients target specific people, time, and devices for advertising. This is a world class technology and is based right here in NYC.
They are looking to bring a Data Engineer onto their team. You will be responsible for working on their patented Device Graph to expose new and exciting analytical insights. You will also design case studies, experiments, and develop on their internal bidding platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience making significant contributions in the form of code
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures in knowing when to apply them
- Deep familiarity with one or more programming languages (Ex: Scala, Java, Python, C++ etc.)
- Experience working with high scale systems
- Ability to work with SQL/NoSQL DBMS
- Knowledge of RESTful Web services
- Interested in data engineering to develop ingestion engines, ETL pipelines, and organizing the data to expose it in a consumable format.
- Passionate about agile/lean/simple
- Experience programming for JVM is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with partial company match
- Company sports leagues (Soccer, Softball, League of Legends, Running)
- 6 Months paid primary parental leave
- Unlimited snacks and beverages, breakfasts and happy hours
- Dog friendly office