Delaware is on the hot seat! Our client located in New Castle is looking to bring on an experience Desktop Analyst. The client is a managed information services provider looking for someone to join the team and contribute the continued growth and success of the company. The position is a 3-6-month contract to hire role providing continued learning and the chance to sharpen your skill set as well as bringing your experience into the mix. If you are looking to join a prestigious company and are passionate about IT than please apply.
The successful candidate will have a strong support background coupled with general experience in systems and networking technologies. If selected you will have the chance to grow not only within the company but also technically as you will be exposed to multiple environments and working with a lot of new technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of Desktop Experience
- Windows Desktop 7 & 10
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Software
- General Networking Experience
- Server Knowledge (Maintenance, Upgrades, Administration)
- Active Directory, DNS/DHCP (plus)
- Virtualization (Hyper-V / VMWare) (plus)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit