Full Stack Java Developer
An internationally recognized holdings company is looking to add a Full Stack Java Developer to join a newly established team that will focus on developing a platform that internal leadership will use to manage client contact interactions. The organization is one of the largest in the country and is a Fortune 100 company, and has been ranked on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to work for list!
The Full Stack Java Developer will work on building a brand-new application that doesn’t exist with any competitors, or the organization currently. Additionally, you will be in a highly visible role where you will be coordinating with and working closely with internal leaders. The Full Stack Java Developer will have the opportunity to work with modern technologies and have a unique opportunity to work in an established organization, but be part of a start-up culture where you won’t have to deal with red tape or internal politics. This is a great opportunity to leverage best practices such as pair programming, TDD, CI/CD and refactoring techniques.
This is a contract position that is slated to be long-term, but may also have the opportunity for conversion. This is a W-2 based employment opportunity and those authorized to work for any employer in the United States are encouraged to apply. Don’t hesitate in sending your resume, this exciting career opportunity won’t be open long!
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent programming skills with technolgoies such as JAVA, J2EE, and strong OOP skills
- Strong client-side development experience with AngularJS or ReactJS, along with HTML5, CSS, and JSON
- Experience with NoSQL databases, relational databases, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience working with Chef, Maven, and data visualization tools like Grafana and Kabana
- Strong experience developing APIs on multiple systems (Splunk, AWS, InfluxDB, nginx and/or LUA
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and current knowledge of industry best practices
- Support QA during testing, and oversight during implementation into production
- Passion for developing on AWS and using its SDK’s
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit