Principal DevOps Engineer
Join a company that is delivering the industry’s first Elastic Integration Platform to connect enterprise data, applications, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Be a part of the team that’s growing their customer base from Adobe and Cisco to Target and GE. You will work alongside the fast-paced TechOps team in building and operating the Elastic Integration Platform. Must be comfortable managing, building, and maintaining servers in AWS, RackSpace, Azure, GoogleCloud, and Open-Stack.
You will be responsible for standard operations administration as well as supporting product development through scripts and tool writing. You will also contribute to development releases (Agile). If you want to challenge yourself in the DevOps world, look no further!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or a related technical degree
- Experience in tehcnologies such as Chef, Puppet, Python, Git, MongoDB (or other NoSQL DB), JAVA, and Nginx
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
- Able to work effeciently under pressure, alone and in groups
- Comfortable with Linux shell-scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience in administering Linux based systems
Benefits & Perks
- Room to grow and expand your knowledge
- Optional remote days