Lead UI Developer (Android)
One of the leading providers of business support solutions is looking for a Senior UI Android Developer to work out of their Downtown Chicago office. Their goal is to help companies adapt and evolve with the growing market. They have two platforms: One enables internet TV to be used on multiple devices, and the other platform is for digital business support services that largely deals with billing and allows telecom companies to manage revenue, maximize customer value, and increase profit. They want someone who feels comfortable mentoring a team while also having a blend of strong design and architecture skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing highly performing Android applications across a spectrum of OS-versions, devices and resolutions
- Experience in leading a team to successful project completion
- Experience in Android layout management standards and building consumer driven user experiences
- Experience building apps that communicate with RESTful services
- iOS development experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related knowledge and experience
- Years of Java and Android Studio experience
- Unit testing experience (JUnit, Expresso, Robolectric, etc)
- Source Control Management System (GIT, SVN, etc..)
- Experience with the Android SDK
- Able to implement effective patterns. Demonstrates expert understanding of OO principles.
- Independently be able to design and create an execution plan for complex feature in an area they are familiar with.
- Championing ATDD and ability to drive innovating changes required for implementation of Automated unit and UI testing.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary and benefits including health and dental insurance
- Unlimited Vacation