Embedded Software Engineer
My client is an aerospace company that is at the forefront of the aerial vehicle industry. The team is focusing on building different types of helicopters, and they are using the most cutting edge technologies to do so. The team of software developers collaborates with other specialized teams throughout the company to ultimately create different types of unmanned aerial vehicles.
Currently, the team is working on developing both free flying and tandem helicopters. They are using innovation in the field to create revolutionary devices that are completely new in the defense industry. Long term, this work has potential to save lives on a daily basis. If you have the ability to collaborate, love coming up with innovative solutions, and want to join.
Required Skills & Experience
- ADP, TCP, and other transport layer protocols
- Working knowledge of software architecture
- Experience with embedded software and systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java development
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with Pixhawk programming
- Ability to collaborate and work amongst a small team
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, vision
- PTO available