Junior .NET Developer
A progressive and dynamic talent acquisition company is seeking an ambitious .Net and SQL contract engineer with 5+ years of development experience. The C# SQL Developer’s role is to conceptualize and code both internal and external applications utilizing Microsoft SQL Server, C#, and best-practices. You’ll be an integral part of our core internal development team, which is at its best when collaboratively thinking through difficult problems and encouraging individuals to work independently when implementing their solutions.
Our environment is a bullpen-style open workspace on a floor dedicated to technology. You'll play a significant role in a wave of new SaaS-based releases of our reporting and data mining product. Conveniently located right in Copley Square, so whether the commute is in or outside of the city.
- Expert in Microsoft development using C# and ASP.NET and SQL
- Proficiency advanced with SQL Server
- Experience with data visualization libraries
- Real world experience writing in Angular.js and preferably Node.js
- A deep understanding of the Linux and Windows environment and a variety of modern web stacks
- Help automate development tasks where possible
- An analytical mindset, good communication skills, a passion for technology, and the ability and willingness to collaborate with other technologists and non-technical stakeholders alike
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit