An up and coming fashion and beauty company with a famous blog, is seeking a Mid-level Product Designer with strong UX skills for their Manhattan location. They are located Downtown in an awesome building where they have multiple floors and a rooftop. This company has beaten the odds with their followers and purchases the past year and aren't looking to slow down. The right person gets excited about user research, creating user journeys/wireframes and isn't opposed to being visual when needed. The right candidate will have several years in the e-commerce, fashion/beauty, or have a proven record of their portfolio of clean, exciting UX. This candidate must also be enthused by the beauty industry and interested in building out tools that make the real-life-in-store sampling, realistic. You're creating an experience unlike any other.
This is a full time opportunity, on site in Manhattan.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of UX Product Design
- Portfolio of best presented work
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
- A BIG PLUS if you have experience working on desktop and native mobile applications
- Agency experience is a plus