Front End Developer
A state of the art digital accessibility company in Northern Virginia is looking for a Front End Engineer to join their product team. This company just closed a massive round of funding and is now developing one of the world’s most revolutionary user accessibility platforms. The Front End Engineer will be tasked with building out the UI for the company’s flagship product and have a major say in company’s direction moving forward.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive background working with JQuery
- Background building out single page applications
- Knowledge of User Experience design fundamentals
- Interest in Web Application Security and experience with OWASP best practices
- eLearning and 508 Compliance background is a bonus!
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401k with generous company match
- Flexible work hours
- Parking/metro compensation
- Catered lunches daily
- Education reimbursement benefits