Senior DevOps Engineer (Contract)
This company is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to add to their Infrastructure Automation team. This Senior DevOps Engineer should have minimally 10+ years of professional experience systems level experience and 3-5 years focused in an Infrastructure Automation position. The ideal candidate will bring expertise on Infrastructure, scalability, automation and performance. You should have strong experience with Chef and love automating as much as possible. Should be able to write Chef cookbooks and recipes and should be strong in Ruby.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years experience in Infrastructure Operations for a high traffic website.
- 3-5 years of experience in a DevOps or infrastructure automation.
- Strong Linux Systems Adminitration
- Experience with Private or Public Clouds (VMware, KVM, OpenStack, Amazon, Google Compute Engine, etc.)
- Strong scripting skills in Bash or Ruby
- 3+ years experience in Chef
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration like Jenkins, Gradle, and Maven.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Nagios or Splunk.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior enterprise level experience
- Ruby experience
- Experience with Docker
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit