Senior UX Designer - Mobile (Contract)
A well-funded Mobile Healthcare Technology startup in the heart of Silicon Valley is looking to hire its first lead in-house designer to add to their core team. The team consists of doctors, health coaches and fitness experts to promote a healthy lifestyle and break sedentary habits.Their mobile application is a program that offers behavior change tools, culinary advice and a full-fledged support group of healthcare practitioners.
This designer will work closely with the product manager to revamp their flagship product to enhance the social interface and increase user acquisition to empower consumers to manage their own health. This designer will be directly responsible for delivering User Experience visions, UI specifications, wireframes and prototypes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ professional UX Product Design experience, UX and Visual Design
- Excellent visual UI design skills, animation and motion design is a plus
- Product design experience across multiple platforms, iOS & Andriod
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies (passion for wellness and fitness)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit