Mid Level Software Developer
Our client is the only company in the United States that builds a infrastructure monitoring platform. They are headquartered out of Delaware and need to bring on 5 more software developers due to a huge increase in business and production. Their tech stack has evolved from PHP to Golang. They realize that golang is not a language most people have experience with so they are willing to train you as long as you have good object oriented programming principals. Primarily if you worked with C++ that would be a big plus
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software development experience with open source language
- Understanding of software development best practices
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Proven to be able to learn new skills and technologies
- Collaborate with developers on all levels.
- Solid front end development skills
- C++, java, ruby
Benefits & Perks
This company harbors a great environment and culture. They value the technical teams as they know they drive the business through innovation.