Linux Systems Engineer
A global leader in entertainment and film is looking to add on a Senior Linux Systems Engineer on a 3 Month Contract to Hire opportunity for their Enterprise Infrastructure Services group. They are willing to pay up to $80/HR for the ideal candidate.
Our client is a Fortune 500 entertainment company in the Film and Entertainment industry located in the heart of West LA. They are looking to add on a Senior Linux Systems Engineer to their growing Infrastructure Services team on a Contract to Hire basis. This engineer will be responsible for building out, maintaining, and automating their Infrastructure upgrades and deployments both virtualized locally, and hosted on AWS. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with Linux based systems, AWS Cloud Infrastructure, scripting with Python, Ruby, or Java, and configuration management experience with Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years Experience with Systems Administration (Linux and Windows Preferred
- Heavy experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Strong virtualization experience with VMware Infrastructure
- Strong scripting experience with Python, Ruby, or Java
- Configuration Management experience with Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins and Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containerization experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Development or Object-Oriented programming experience
- DevOps practices and methodology
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a Related Field.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit