Mid Level Java Developer
My client is building a bleeding edge application for the SEC to help track fraud, embezzlement, and insider trading criminal activity. The organization as a whole is at about three hundred employees and is expanding its engineering presence locally here in Philadelphia.
This role will work on the custom built (from scratch) UI of the new flagship application. You will be an integral part of everything from the design phase through deployment. They work in an agile environment running bi weekly sprints and stand up/scrum meetings accordingly.
There is a great laid back culture with this client in particular, including gaming tournaments and summer hours.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Java experience (J2EE)
- Experience with JSP, JSF, and Servlets is a plus
- Spring Framework or Hibernate ORM experience is a strong plus
- Spring Security and JPA experience is a plus
- Different application server exposure is desired (Tomcat, Weblogic, etc)
- ElasticSearch, Lucene, MariaDB
Benefits & Perks
Health, dental, vision, and 10% quarterly bonus, 401k, work from home one day per week.