.NET Developer (WPF, Xamarin)
Our client is an established startup with a new class of software that uses live video, content sharing, and intelligent call routing for high engagement services. Right now, they are looking for a C# Developer who will work on Windows-based client application components to the main product (s). They will also play an integral part in the development of new C#/Xamarin-based mobile applications. All developers on the team take responsibility for the entire software development lifecycle, including customer consultation, system design, construction, testing, deployment and support.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience designing and developing Windows applications using .NET 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5
- Windows Forms or WPF experience
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Web services utilization and RESTful client-server architectures
- Proficiency in concurrent application development and debugging
- Managing a code base and deployments across Windows operating systems
- Automated testing frameworks, such as NUnit and MSTest
- Experience with, or a desire to learn, Xamarin
Benefits & Perks
- Greenfield development.
- Great Healthcare options