Are you looking to be the go-to IT person for a growing organization’s headquarters? Are you solutions oriented and wanting to grow your career? Then this is the role for you!
One of the leading food distribution chains in the United States is looking to add a POS/IT specialist to the team. This is a full-time position in Irvine offering up to $75,000/year.
As the POS/IT specialist, you will be the first point of contact for any franchise having trouble resolving technical issues with the POS software along with helping any IT related needs for the headquarters employees. Candidates will also lead the charge as the tech lead for any POS software setups with new stores, and you will gain exposure to Networking, Active Directory, and anything on the corporate helpdesk/IT side.
This is an excellent opportunity for upward mobility with great company culture- they host bi-weekly happy hours, offer excellent benefits, competitive paid time off, and other office perks. Staff are the decision makers for new food product launches including taste-testing and sampling parties. If you are looking for career growth, then this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in a help desk or POS role
- Experience troubleshooting hardware/software products
- Experience with networking concepts
- Strong communication and desire to grow is a must
- Customer Service Oriented is a must as you will be the main point of contact for everything IT
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience maintaining store/POS systems
- Experience with Micros Enterprise Management System is a plus
- Quality Assurance experience is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related field is a plus, but not required
Benefits & Perks
- Upward Mobility
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Health, Medical, Dental benefits
- Joining a team of decision makers with excellent mentorship
- Taste-testing and becoming a decision maker for new food product launches
- Bi-weekly happy hours