A dynamic and innovative software company in Plano is looking for a DevOps engineer to help them go server-less!
This company is seeking a candidate for 6 months to build out the CI/CD pipeline and hopefully bring on full time. In this Linux environment, the candidate will be using Jenkins and Circle CI for continuous integration. This engineer will be very hands on with AWS (EC2, Lambda, CloudFormation) as the cloud computing platform. They are migrating towards DynamoDB as the database, so this would be a plus but not required. Experience with scripting languages (Python, Chef, Ansible) will be a great addition, too.
If you are passionate about the cloud and seeking an opportunity to take on this cutting-edge project, apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Hands on experience with AWS (or other cloud platforms)
- Scripting experience
- Background using Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Building out CI/CD pipeline
- DynamoDB (not required)
- Passionate about the cloud
- Great communication skills
- Love for new technologies
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit