Mid-Level Android Developer (Contract)
This company is a well-established company that provides payment processing products, solutions, and related consulting services for consumers and businesses in the United States and internationally. They are looking to add a talented Mid-Level Android Developer to their growing R&D / Emerging Payments team! They've built an innovation team composed of elite engineers, architects, and technologists and they are looking for top talent to work in their San Mateo office.
They need developers who are passionate, have the startup mindset, and love what they do! This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact on their product, work in collaborative environment, and be part of an amazing team where you will continue to learn and expand your skill set.
The ideal candidate has experience building SDK’s and other complex products, able to deliver a product as a library and a mobile app, and has knowledge of Android and preferably some iOS experience as well. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join an industry that is exciting and evolving, this could be the perfect job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience building out and architecting native mobile applications from scratch
- Experience working with Android / Java
- Experience building out RESTful API’s
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and iOS development is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Benefits & Perks
- Great Paid Vacation + Holidays (birthdays count)
- Professional training and industry membership access
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit