Senior DevOps Engineer - Top of the Line Environment
Are you looking for a truly complex enterprise DevOps environment to bring your proficiency onto an already strong team? If so, this role will be right up your alley! In this enterprise level company there are separate Systems, Network, Dev and QA teams spanning across multiple business lines. This is a full-time role with tier benefits, with a salary up to $160,000 in Irvine!
Although you’ll be supporting enterprise .NET applications, Linux/Open Source experts have flourished on this team as there are many open source tools and there is a ton of work on the command line. This role requires the Linux expert that is ok with working with some of the Microsoft tools (open to learning), or a Windows DevOps/PowerShell expert. Either way, you’ll be able to bring your skills and perspective to a truly mixed environment! Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5+ year of hands on experience in highly available web production environment (ideally in enterprise scale) - Apache, Nginx, IIS, Etc.
- Strong Automation skills (Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Bash, etc.), ideally with a mastery of the command line
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack, etc.)
- Working experience with Source code management (TFS, Git, SVN, Mercurial, etc.)
- Background in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery is a strong plus (Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI, etc.)
- Virtualization and/or Cloud based technologies are a must (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMware, KVM, Etc.)
- Broad networking experience and network monitoring (Nagios, Cacti, SolarWinds, etc.)
- Knowledge of load balancing is a strong plus – F5, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Strong benefits package with multiple providers
- Highly agile environment with other strong engineers
- Career growth
- Flexible hours
- Comfortable work environment
- Company bonuses
- Strong 401k
- Gym Membership