This company is a nationwide logistics management firms that works with delivering smart, full service inbound and outbound freight management solutions in the healthcare industry. The position is based out of Reading, PA in a professional office setting and a possibly of some local travel. The position open is a Web Developer based in the Java. The web developer will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. They must also be able to translate UI and UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual element of web applications. The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing well designed code along, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices. They must be able to create website layouts and user interfaces by standard HTML and CSS practices. Lastly, integration of front-end and back-end aspects of multiple websites and applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 plus years of Java development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms
- Hands on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of search engineer optimization process
- Should be able to handle a fast paced environment, multiple tasks
- Must be able to handle strict deadlines
Benefits & Perks
- Two Weeks PTO, Performance Bonuses and more!