Stable San Francisco startup, coming out of one of the largest international retail centers, is looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience working in the cloud, and has experience using Ruby or Elixir for a Contract-to-Hire role with the earning potential of $80/hour.
The startup is building an extremely innovative platform that will bring together advertising, location tracking and personal profiles for people visiting any large retail center. Through the platform, the user will receive personalized and targeted advertising based on behavioral analytics within the mall. As a spinoff of a Fortune 1000 retail center, the team of eight is looking to implement Kubernetes and Dockerize their entire platform. For this role, ideally you will come in with experience using Ruby or Elixir and will have supported an application running on Node.js or Go. The mission of this company is to build digital tools to enhance the shopping experience for the customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Systems Administrator background
- 2-3 years experience working in cloud environment like AWS or GoogleCloud
- Comfortable using Ruby or Elixir
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Vault
- Experience supporting applications running on Node.js and/or Go
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit