Product Analyst - Adobe Web Analytics (Omniture)
Leading provider for online parenting and motherhood resources is looking to expand their Product Advanced Analytics group with the addition of a web-focused Product Analyst. This company is a division of a leading global corporation that is a well-known household name in parenting-related products. This division also provides companies with life-stage online marketing solutions.
The Product Analyst will work in a centralized analytics team and will work across different product teams to provide meaningful insights – both short and long-term. You will be responsible for three separate team’s ad hoc reports, daily reporting needs, and long-term analyses, working directly with Product Owners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excel guru!
- Knowledgeable of databases, strong with SQL
- Analysis of complex data trends
- Draw insights from large data sets
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong communication abilities and demonstrated ability to work with senior-level executives
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Adobe Web Analytics or Localytics
- Visualization experience with Looker or Tableau
- Statistical analysis experience with Python (NumPy, SciPy, and similar)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit