Android Developers [Drone Tech Contracts]
We have partnered with the world industry leader in drones with more than 70% market share. They are in the process of building a brand new R&D center in the heart of Toronto. The company has already purchased a building large enough to house more than 75 engineers. However, there are currently only 3 hired leaving quite a few openings for Canada’s best and brightest. The company is already profitable, valued at $10 billion, and just received a $300 million investment for this new venture here in Toronto.
There will be many roles filled over the next 12 months, but the most pressing need is for talented Android engineers. You will be building a custom app store, SDKs, and mobile applications targeted for the drone industry from the ground up. This is the perfect blend of startup environment with established company resources. As there are multiple openings, candidates of all levels of experience (Junior – Architect are encouraged to apply. Salary will depend on experience and thus the large range.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional mobile experience
- Expert knowledge of Java, SDK, and Android Studio
- Experience working applications from start to finish
- Must have good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous exposure to drone technology / robotics
- Any C++ / NDK experience is a great plus
- Leadership or mentoring experience
- Open to start as soon as possible
Benefits & Perks
- Great office feel
- Innovative tech!
- Casual Fridays