SQA Automation Engineer
Publishing software provider with both standalone web-enabled and online web portal products is hiring a SQA Automation Engineer who will lead automation efforts for a small team.
The ideal candidate will be mid-level in skillset but have an ability to work independently and want to take on challenges. You will be working on two different products and developing Selenium-based frameworks. One product is written in Java while the other is written in PHP. There is some Jython used as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in Java
- Strong ability to script!
- Develop test cases in Cucumber/Behat
- Strong communication ability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Jenkins for running scripts
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Central downtown location
- Gain automation experience!