Android Team Lead
A reputable European based company with a Canadian office downtown Toronto is looking for an Android Team Lead. This position will compensate the right up to $140,000.
This rewards-focused company is located in a beautiful open-concept office looking out along the waterfront. As an established company, they have a very family-based culture but have a great respect for work-life-balance.
They are looking for a Native Android Engineer with 5 plus year of experience on native applications and experience leading projects or teams. The right candidate should take pride in the customer-first product they release. Responsible for directing the architecture/design, development and test of the embedded software, as well as the publication of this app, this candidate should have great communication and organizational skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 + years of experience developing native Android applications
- Experience with Java, and Android Studio in a production environment
- Experience with product focused teams – Architecture / Design / Code Reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ App’s published to the Google Play or App Store
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer Science or a related Engineering field
- Understanding of multiple mobile platforms
- Experience working in an international enterprise
Benefits & Perks
- Work with a dynamic and fun team of quality and experienced developers
- Work with an international company with lots of room for growth
- RSP Matching, health, dental insurance
- 3 weeks vacation
- Great office environment right in the heart of Downtown Toronto with access to the TTC!