Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Well known non-profit is looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to partner with the Infrastructure team to maintain and enhance the cybersecurity capabilities. This role will be responsible for applying cybersecurity principles and best practices to proactively protect and maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, of the company’s data, computing systems, and network.
Required Skills & Experience
- Implement security designs and approaches to resolve vulnerabilities, mitigate risks and recommend security changes to systems
- Responsible for ensuring that all system designs address cybersecurity requirements
- Develop, recommend, & test security controls to meet information assurance requirements
- Preparing performance report and communication system.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure secure technology operations
- Respond to security related alerts and escalations in a timely manner
- Create, implement and/or modify cybersecurity policies, standards, and guidelines
- Participates in or perform Audits, such as Finance, PCI, etc.
- Lead the bi-annual Penetration Test of both internal and external network; address any vulnerabilities identified during the Pentest
- Provide subject matter expertise in any on-going cybersecurity related meetings
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- Provide on-call support for after-hours security related events
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments. Display self-confidence, knowledge and be a quick study
- Demonstrated discretion and independent judgment in handling of confidential information and matters of significance
- Demonstrated expertise in complex problem solving.
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Ability to write and implement policy at a well-known company