Senior WPF Contractor
A leading firm in pharmaceutical and medical devices, this company has pioneered corneal cross-linking and refractive correction technology. Based in Waltham, they are excited to announce their search for a Senior WPF Contractor to join their impressive team for the next 3 months.
As the Senior WPF Contractor, you would be responsible for software requirements analysis, software design and implementation (from architecture to coding), for unit and integration testing, and for supporting software validation. You would also collaborate with hardware designers to obtain optimum software performance.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of related experience and be well versed in C# and object-oriented design techniques. Moreover, he or she will be excited to make a tangible impact in an industry that impacts the health and well-being of people every day.
Required Skills and Experience
- MS in CS, EE or related field.
- 5-10 years of related experience including medical device development.
- Knowledge of C# and object-oriented design techniques.
- Knowledge of 64-bit MS Windows programming (.NET, WPF).
- Experience with C/C++ software development for embedded real-time systems a plus
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit