.NET Tech Lead
Interested in working for one of the most storied franchises in MLB history? This iconic organization is looking to bring on a .NET Tech Lead to run their own team of 3-5 developers. Your team would be responsible for working on player analytics and inside applications using C#, ASP.net, KO, Bootstrap, and SQL. Not only would you be getting a behind the scenes look into the organization, but you would have the opportunity to work in one of Boston’s most iconic locations.
On top of a 120-140k+ salary, the position comes with a number of benefits including 2 tickets to every home series. This highly sought after position is perfect for anyone with a strong passion for sports and data analytics. With the 2016 season approaching, don’t strike out and miss this great opportunity to work for this world class organization.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least five years experience using C# and ASP.net
- Held previous role managing multiple team members
- Exceptional personable skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Benefits and Perks
- Generous ticketing package
- Great full time benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Easy and lively commute for game days