QA Automation Engineer
This local startup is helping business connect more easily to the on-demand economy. Located in Downtown Boston this office company allows enterprises to more easily to connect with services companies either online or via a mobile device. The application allows customers to track arrival of their provider in real-time.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on automation experience with Selenium, Jmeter or Blazemeter
- 2+ years’ experience with performance and scalability testing
- Experience testing API’s
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts
- Experience working with teams to deliver project results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including vision and dental
- 401k match
- Generous PTO and sick time