Mid/Senior Network Engineer
A DC-based Internet Marketing firm is looking for both a Mid-Level and Senior Network engineer to join their established team. As a Network engineer you will be designed to deploy and maintain: routing, switching, firewall and load balancing environments for 100’s of internet sites. This person will also assist with ticket trafficking for data centers internet applications, and worldwide office connectivity. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a diverse environment consisting of: Cisco Nexus switches, Juniper, Palo Alto, and Checkpoint networking devices.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Network Engineer experience
- Exposure to Cisco Devices: Nexus and Catalyst series of routers and Switches as well as ASA Firewalls
- Experience setting up VLAN’s
- Experience with Big IP F5 load balancers
- Knowledge of various networking protocols such as : TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VOIP
- Must have bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited university
Desired Skills & Experience
- Security Experience: IDS/IPS, Penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, etc..
- Certifications such as: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE, VCP, CCSA, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Technology-driven culture and environment where you’d have a chance to help build out high availability systems
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 1 week of paid sick leave
- 12 Federal Holidays
- 401K with match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex work hours