I.T Help Desk Specialist
A top notch ever-expanding commercial law firm composed of a 250 person office in Downtown Colombia MD, is looking for two service desk specialists to add to their team of 5. The ideal candidates will be go-getters, with excellent presentation skills, who are looking to advance their skillset and become Systems, Security, Network, or DevOps engineers in 2-3 years’ time. These positions have opened up because the previous two folks on the service desk team have now joined their security and DevOps teams respectively, after proving themselves not just at work but also thru obtaining industry certifications and advancing their skillset. This person must have a 4 year degree from an accredited institution (no online schools) and be adept with windows operating systems, active directory, end user support, and the will and want to learn.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree from a 4 year school preferable in computer science or STEM
- Active Directory, creating passwords, group policy, etc.
- Windows 7,8 and/or 10 OS
- Background working with end users, ideally in an enterprise environment(500+users)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ticketing system experience, preferable with JIRA
Benefits & Perks
- Technology-driven culture and environment where you’d have a chance to help build out high availability systems.
- Certification and education reimbursement
- Working with cutting-edge technology (configuration management tools, cloud infrastructure, heavy automation
- Monthly Happy hours
- Paid lunches on Friday
- 401K with 5% match
- Robust Health and Medical coverage