Senior Android Contractor
A healthcare/ wearable technology startup in Toronto is looking for an Android Developer to work on their bio-metric devices. This is a short-term position for an Android Developer to build their applications from scratch. With this 5 month contract, this company is willing to compensate the right candidate up to 75/hr.
Working directly with the CTO of the company, this candidate will need strong communication skills and have experience on end-to-end development. The application is geared towards the general public and will change the lives of those that wear it. This startup is looking for someone who is comfortable working with NDKs and an expert at coding with Java.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience developing native Android Development
- Created 4+ apps from scratch
- 1+ years building applications with NDKs
- Great communication and someone who take initiative to improve design, code etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Worked with a Toronto based start-up before
- Experience working in small teams
- Experience working in time constraints and working on short-term projects
- Experience working with BLE, WiFi, or NFCs is a plus