Senior Java Developer
One of the most respected market research firm in the world is looking build out a team of top java focused engineers in there Waltham, MA office. This team builds a SaaS platform used by the largest consumer brands in the world to conduct market research. We are talking everything from potato chips to cars. If you have a consumer product you have a team of market researches. Those researches have a very specific workflow and this team is building a top product offering for that space.
This will be complete greenfield development. They want to build the next generation product from the ground up. They are looking for top local java engineers to really take them to the next level.
Required Skills & Experience
- They want somebody with at least 4 + years of professional Java development
- They currently utilize Groovy on Grails but plan to transition to Spring Boot for the next generation – experience with either is great
- They utilize a combination of SQL and MongoDB – strong database experience is great
Desired Skills & Experience
- It would be great if you come from an enterprise SaaS background
- It would be great if you have a strong AWS background
- It would be great if you had some experience working in a continuous integration / release environment
Benefits & Perks
This is a full time on site position in the newly renovated Waltham, MA office. It comes with a competitive base salary, bonus, and top notch benefits package. It also includes a chance to work for a brand name world renowned company in a smaller tight knit tech office that is doing all greenfield development.