Lead DevOps Engineer with Investment Analytics Startup
A fintech analytics startup in San Francisco is seeking a Senior DevOps engineer to join their team full time ($130,000-$170,000 DOE).
Currently the team is has built a big data and analytics platform that’s providing critical data for financial investment analysis. You’ll thrive in a collaborative space and you’re excited about being the first devops hire. You have had hands on experience with cloud technologies and have prior experience supporting non-relational databases. Though currently you’re main goals are towards automation using your favorite open source tools. Ideally this opportunity will fit those who are looking to implement their own processes! If you’re interested definitely apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- Amazon Web Services or Azure expertise
- Chef, Ansible, Puppet…(flexible here)
- Non-relational database experience, (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc..)
- Proficient scripting experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Scalable infrastructure implementations
Benefits & Perks
- 25 PTO Days
- 100% Healthcare Coverage and 50% for dependents
- Stock Options