A leading travel management company is looking to expand their technology team by bringing on-board a SQL Developer. The company provides travel solutions to various professional services corporations in both the US and internationally and with headquarters here in Midtown, Manhattan.
The SQL Developer would be responsible for an even mix of coding queries in SQL and ETL, as well as creating data reports. The ideal candidate has great analytical skills, and would come from some sort of travel background. At least a year of experience with some kind of BI tool: Power BI, tableau, qlikview, etc.
Although direct experience with the travel industry is not required, they’re ideally looking for someone who can work on a large scale ticketing system and booking engine – therefore, previous experience with those types of applications would be a plus.
· 3+ years in a data analysis/business intelligence role in consumer internet, consulting, or finance.
· Experience writing queries in SQL, ETL, SSRS and SSIS.
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
· Very deep background in statistical analysis and analytical frameworks.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, or equivalent required.