Site Reliability DevOps Engineer
Our client, a Boston-based company that aims towards creating a crowd-sourced quantitative analysis investment firm that inspires talented individuals from around the world to write investment algorithms is looking to bring on a Site Reliability Engineer. The company members include a diverse pool varying from finance professionals to developers and even scientists from more than 180 countries around the world. They are 100% in AWS and are looking to scale up their infrastructure to accommodate larger than life problems to manage clusters of data in a performant way.
They are an automation driven company that relies heavily on Ansible to support their continuous AWS deployments that they do daily to support their metrics and data driven leverage environment. Through quantitative analysis and diagnosis, they are creating a service that provides a compelling larger platform unlike any other. If you are a data driven problem solver that wants to join a kick butt and passionate team, then this is an amazing opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS, Linux, Ansible, PostgresSQL, MySQL
- 5-10 years of experience
- Work hard play hard attitude!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Python and Ruby (Perl and Bash are a plus)
- MongoDB, NoSQL, Consul, Core.OS, Jenkins, Nagios, Rackspace, Heroku
Benefits & Perks
- This company pays 100% healthcare, bonus, offers a 401K match, equity
- Discounted monthly T pass
- Catered weekly lunches
- Unlimited PTO
- Employees choose to work with desired technology