An industry leader in the ad-tech space in Redwood City is seeking an Operations Engineer to join their growing team. Through real-time analytics and workflow automation, they are disrupting the industry and improving overall revenue performance.
This position requires someone who’s able to maintain their infrastructure and servers, as well as automate deployments. You will be responsible for all Systems infrastructure and Data Center operations. You will join a fast paced and dynamic team that emphasizes collaboration.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Deep Linux knowledge
- Virtualization/Cloud technologies – VMware, Openstack, AWS, etc.
- Scripting experience – Bash, Python/Ruby is a huge plus
- Passionate about Automation – Chef/Puppet/Ansible, etc.
- CI/CD pipeline – Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience in working with a small infrastructure and the ability to scale up
- Managing large-scale distributed Data stores – Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Great communication skills and an excellent collaborator
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker experience
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Small team
- Stock options
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Generous PTO
- Flexible hours
- Internal growth