Technical DevOps Lead (Security Focus)
We’re partnered with a very well backed startup in the healthcare space in Sunnyvale actively hiring for an experienced DevOps engineer to take over technical direction of their hybrid physical and AWS environment. This company needs someone with strong Linux (RHEL/CentOS) skills who can help them build out their automation/configuration management from nothing and decide on the best technologies to implement. There is also a large focus on ensuring the security of their sensitive data (hardening servers, Penetration testing, etc.) You will have the ability to wear many hats and should enjoy making a large impact in what you do. If this sounds like it could be you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced Linux administration with RHEL/CentOS based systems.
- Working experience with bare metal servers (AWS is a plus).
- Strong with at least one automation tool (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, or Salt).
- Strong Bash/shell scripting (Python or Ruby preferred).
- Interest or knowledge in IT/systems security.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in C.S. or equivalent work experience
- Startup experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- CI/CD experience is a big plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Free Food
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous Equity
- Great health benefits