Senior QA Automation Engineer (SDET)
Our San Diego based client is looking for a new engineer to manage the QA team. This company is a marketing organization whose software is pushing the boundaries of consumer engagement. Their SaaS makes use of frequent mobile and web-facing protocols to where this team needs a strong and capable manager to build out their framework.
In addition to meeting the technical requirements of this position, the team is seeking a passionate individual to round out a group of agile-focused engineers who are looking to make the switch over to a DevOps methodology.
The manager taking up this role would be responsible for building out a test framework on both the mobile and the web fronts.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience managing a QA team for 3+ years
- Automation exposure utilizing Selenium / Cucumber/ Appium (mobile)
- Utilization of continuous deployment tools to be able to work in a DevOps
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience coming out of a mid-to-large scale company
- Knowledgeable of Continuous Integration
Benefits & Perks
- 401K options
- Medical benefits including dental, vision and healthcare
- Casual work environment
- PTO/paid holidays